Research activities will change every year, to reflect the interests of sponsors.
Support thought leadership but also turn into deliverables that impact behavior of Generation Z. Also monitor the effectiveness of the program.
In 2017, we propose to conduct:
- Three online-surveys of members of Generation Z (2,000 responses for each)
- Two online-focus groups (20 research subjects in each group)
- Fifteen one-on-one in-depth interviews
- One-on-one interviews support scenario development and concept testing
- Survey results provide strategic direction for sponsors and support segmentation
- Focus groups uncover the range / prevalence of attitudes toward a range of identified issues, develop assumptions for testing in survey questionnaires.